Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY!!

I was wondering if I was being fed some mis-information about what our children are being taught in school about democracy and the heritage of our country. So, I decided to do some fact checking. Wow, talk about misinformation. Below I have pasted excerpts from textbooks in use here in Arizona that are approved books elsehwhere in the U.S. also.


What I basically found is that our children are being spoon fed mis-information by Government schools. Here's some proof about government schools teaching our kids that this country is a democracy, WE AREN'T!!:


Taken from Houghton-Mifflin:



"In a democracy, all people help shape the government. The United States is a democracy that gives its citizens many rights.....Citizens must pay taxes. Men over 18 years old have the responsibility of registering for the military. A strong democracy like the United States depends on its citizens to participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment